Tata Business Excellence Group has entered an Enterprise Membership Agreement with Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP), to enable Tata Group employees to have access to current intelligence support tools and techniques to remain relevant and to enable better strategic decisions. The resulting collaboration of this membership will support strategy and other organisational disciplines to drive competitive advantage as a differentiator.
SCIP is a global nonprofit membership community of business experts across industry, academia, and government. SCIP members hail from over 50 industries across the globe such as Consulting, Manufacturing/Industrial, Financial Services and Pharmaceuticals As a non-profit association that educates, trains, develops global standards, supporting research and provides resources to intelligence practitioners, SCIP continues to advance the intelligence function as an ancillary skill set to a variety of decision making business operations disciplines [i.e. finance, strategy, R&D, investor relations, marketing, supply chain] within organisations.
SCIP has also joined hands with THE SWITCH, a powerful leadership organisation, online community and learning platform with comprehensive master classes, practical how-to guides, and a curriculum that can help professionals switch Relations to Revenue+Referrals+Results and grow their professional practice.
As part of this partnership, all Tata employees will have access to:
- SCIP Membership & Solution Provider Directory - the directory allows you to connect with members and solution providers across the globe.
- Toolkits & Guidelines - Tools to help your Intelligence function and provide decision support deliverables to jump start and provide "quick wins" for your function.
- Exclusive Research - SCIP produces various white papers and industry reports throughout the year to keep your membership up to date.
- Webinars - With expert speakers and programs, SCIP Webinars empower you with 24/7 assess to archived presentations.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking - Network with local colleagues and potential clients on a global level through all SCIPs industry gatherings - conferences, summits, workshops, and chapter meetings.
- Social Media - Connect with peers using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
Additional benefits for Tata employees also include access to:
- One virtual four-hour Seminar on topics decided in collaboration with the Tata Business Excellence Group.
- VIP access to the “Intelligence in Business Mastery Summit” for 50 people across the Tata Group in collaboration with the Tata Business Excellence Group
- A discounted rate of 40% off on SCIP University Bootcamp Certification Programs offered at SCIP Bootcamps in North America and Europe for an unlimited number of Tata employees. The SCIP University Certification Program is the internationally recognised professional training programme for decision support intelligence training.
- Opportunities to showcase a company’s talents by presenting at the SCIP Annual International Conference.
- Eight complimentary passes to attend the SCIP Annual International Conference and Exhibition in the United States in May of 2018 Registration.
- Inclusion in the SICP Free Mentoring Program. All you have to do is contact Michelle Winter at Mwinter@scip.org and she will get you signed up.
- Opportunity to submit articles for publication in Competitive Intelligence (CIM) online Publication.